Bunbury Adventure Pursuits Club
- Runs twice monthly bushwalks, cycling, paddling & other outdoor activities during late March to mid November.
- Walk lengths 12-28km days on mostly marked tracks & trails.
- Alternate seasons we offer the Stirling Ridgeline Walk.
- We sometimes offer interstate walking.
- Some aquatic activities, cycling & social gatherings in our off-season January - March.
- The Club has clear guidelines for walk leaders, walkers & risk management guidelines.
- Small membership.
- Non-members can join in activities at a higher fee & free use of some equipment for the first couple of walks is provided.
- Club was formed in 2000.