Perth Bushwalkers Club Inc
- The largest bushwalking club in Western Australia
with over 300 members.
- A varied programme consisting of half day walks,
day walks, overnight backpacking expeditions, base camps and
multi day expeditions lasting up to ten days or longer.
- During summer months the programme incorporates
cycling and canoeing activities.
- We run Training, Safety & Navigation Courses
- We have a comprehensive risk management policy.
- All new walkers must complete an Introductory
Walk to walk with the Club.
- New members are always welcome!
Address: PO Box
7014, North Applecross WA 6153
Cape Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park
Western Walking Club Inc
- Bushwalks every weekend May to October.
- Range of walks - track and off track. Not suitable
- Experienced walk leaders.
- Weekends November to April, early walks in suburban
- Occasional weekends away.
- Excellent social programme.
- Visitors always welcome.
- Our Club was established in 1937 and is based
9354 3107 / (08) 9402 7053
Bushwalkers of Western Australia Inc
- Run weekly bushwalks during May to October.
- Walk lengths 12-20Kms on a mix of track and bush.
- Some weekends away throughout the year.
- Shorter walks & social events from November
- We have a Club Safety policy.
- Membership about 50.
- New members are required to complete 3 full walks
before being considered for membership.
- Club formed in 1980.
Cape to Cape Track
Action Outdoors Association Inc
Albany Bushwalkers Inc
- Based in Albany on the South Coast of Western
- Walking programme approx. every 3 weeks during
February to December.
- Walk lengths 7-20kms in a variety of environments
- National Parks
- Private Property
- Bibbulmun Track
- All walks are designed for reasonably fit people
and are not suitable for pre-schoolers.
- Some weekends away and backpacks throughout the
- Annual Christmas social.
- Risk management programme in place.
- Membership of approximately 45.
- New members are required to complete a minimum
of 3 full walks before being entitled to become full members.
PO Box 1110, Albany WA 6331
At Donnelly River
Gull Rock, South Coast
Bunbury Adventure Pursuits Club Inc
Hiking Club of WA Inc
Great Walk Networking Inc
The Great Walk started as a protest walk from Denmark
(WA) to Perth to raise awareness about the logging in old Growth
Forests. It was also a Bi Centenary Celebration to appreciate
our environment. People on that walk enjoyed it so much that since
then different individuals in the Great Walk have organised walks
a few times a year. Most walks still are organised with an awareness
raising focus about the land we walk and the way we live. The
Great Walk is a non-profit voluntary organisation.
WA Family Bushwalking Club Inc
- Bushwalks, camps, cycle rides and related activities
that are suitable for families with children of all ages.
- Provides opportunities for family activities
that encourage appreciation and enjoyment of the bush and the
- A range of day, weekend and public/school holiday
- All overnight activities are for members only.
Secretary: 9242 8976 / Club Secretary 9448 6475
WA Wanderers Mens Bushwalking Inc
WA Wanderers Mens Bushwalking Inc. is a social
walking group for gay men who are keen to get outside and enjoy
Western Australia's countryside with an easygoing and friendly group.
The group was created in 2008 and became incorporated in 2012.
- Walks on 3rd Sunday of the month throughout the
- The majority of our walks are between 10-12 km.
- Most walks conducted within a 50 km radius of
- A weekend away of walking is held each year.
- Additional outdoor activities including bike
rides are held.
- Age group 18+ and currently ranges 21 to 70 years.
- New members welcomed with introductory 2 walks
as temporary members.
- Most walks attract 10 to 15 members.
Rights Reserved © Federation of Western Australian Bushwalkers Inc. 2013
ABN: 53 076 160 216
Site by Hecate Jay